Submissive Bigmouth


Via Road to Surfdom

Rush: In these American prisoners of war, have you people noticed who the torturers are? Women! The babes. The babes are meting out the torture. Well, I've just been asked if I'm surprised.


Pause for a few minutes of lubricous sound effects followed by a sigh...

You know, I could get into a lot of trouble here with this. No, part of me is not -- yes, I'm surprised. I am surprised. I do not believe -- I will go to my grave placing women on the pedestal of gentleness. On the surface it's a smart move, but in real life it could be incredibly stupid, but regardless - women are tougher than -- you know, we all must be honest about this. I mean, this business of weaker sex is all a bunch of trumped up stuff they teach when you you're five years old and you end up living your whole life that way, and it's just one big mystery that never gets solved.


A mystery you'll never solve, that's for sure Gordo.

One thing's becoming crystal clear lately. Rush, with his constant references to testicle lockboxes and Feminazis and "babes" with German Shepards is a certified sexual masochist. Really. Just the day before he described this behavior as "emotional release." Is it reasonable that anyone but a submissive slaveboy looked at those pictures and got HOT over them?

Folks, these torture pictures with the women torturers, I mean Marv Albert looking at those pictures would say, "Hey, that doesn't look so bad." You know, if you really look at these pictures, I mean I don't know if it's just me but it looks like anything you'd see Madonna or Britney Spears do on stage. Maybe you can get an NEA grant for something like this. I mean this is something you can see at Lincoln Center from an NEA grant, maybe on Sex in the City: the Movie. I mean, it's just me.


No, Rush. It isn't just you. There are whole communities of people who can fulfill your fantasies and lots of big, mean "babes" to punish you like you need to be punished. Nothing to be ashamed of. A lot of bigmouthed, phony macho men like you need a little spanking.

But, it's just a game, Rush.

War, on the other hand, isn't a game. It's a real life struggle for survival for all concerned and chickenhawk fuckheads like you need to confine your S&M fantasies to your little dittohead fan clubs.

But do say hello to Little Dick and Mistress Lynn next time you have "dinner" in the dungeon.